Universal 8 Gang Switch Panel System
Integrate lighting control into any vehicle with Heise’s universal control panel that can fit into the dash panel, center console, vehicle pillar or even the overhead sunglass holder.
MSRP: $422.00 USD
This gang switch panel system allows you to control up to 8 different auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices. With 50 different switch stickers included, the panel can be customized accordingly and has blue LED backlighting to illuminate the switches.
This versatile panel can handle all types of 12V DC accessories, can be installed in multiple positions and is ideal for all applications such as cars, trucks, Jeeps®, ATV/UTVs, RVs and even boat installations.
The compact control panel measures 2.6×4.6 inches while the under-hood mounted control box utilizes IBGT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) technology instead of bulky relays, and only has a 4.2×7.5 inch footprint.
- Switched or momentary operation
- Input Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Power Handling: 600-1200 watts
- Maximum Current: 60 amp
- Panel Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Control Box Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Control Box Cover: ABS plastic
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 302°F
- Panel Size: 4.53×0.59×2.60 inches
- Circuit Box Size: 7.48×1.34×4.13 inches
- Splash proof 8 gang switch panel
- IP68 Control box with cover
- (50) custom label decals
- (6) extra fuses
- 60 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Power harness and battery cables
- (2) switch panel brackets
- (1) control box bracket
- Mounting hardware, screws and zip ties
- Dash illumination control wire