DSP with Radio reflash Interface for FLH & FLT 2014-2021
MSRP: $334.00 USD
Flash the Factory Radio
Integration technology allows the DSP to reflash the factory radio for a flat response curve, without the need for external equipment. This reduces the cost, saves time, and allows installers to provide better service with complete control over the upgrade.
Digital Signal Processor + Interface
Enhance your sound system with a DSP that reflashes the OE radio and gives you full tuning control from the palm of your hand. Designed for easy integration with aftermarket or factory audio systems and easy expansion with amplifiers or other devices. Refer to the vehicle applications tab or chart for more information.
The Saddle Tramp DSP is a device that allows a user to flash the Harley-Davidson® radio to a 4-channel, flat audio output curve; but when the device is connected, it locks itself to the vehicle’s identification number (VIN), saving the last known state of the radio into memory. In order to unlock the Saddle Tramp DSP and use it on a different vehicle, or return it, you must remove the flash from the motorcycle, returning the radio back to factory settings. This can only be done 3 times in total. In the event that this product needs to be returned to the manufacturer, it cannot be locked to a motorcycle’s VIN.
- Small footprint for easy installation behind the fairing
- BC-9715 pre-wired harness included for ease of installation
- Retains balance and fade control
- Built-in clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Bass knob included
- Water-resistant case & connections
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Upgrade Your Music Experience and Customize Your Sound
- 15-band graphic EQ, or 5 band parametric EQ per channel
- 4 selectable crossover slopes (12, 24, 36, or 48db per octave)
- Built-in selectable crossover per channel (high, low & band) to achieve the perfect sound
- Independent equalization for front, rear, and subwoofer
- Time delay circuit per channel (front and rear channels can be delayed independently up to 10ms)
- All programming is done using the AXXESS DSP XL app on Android devices ONLY
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Optional password protection feature for tuning control via the mobile app
U.S. Patent 9,875,078