NLA ORDER BD-HDSWC-WR
Handlebar audio control retention interface. Keeps the factory installed audio handlebar controls active when installing an aftermarket radio.
Harley-Davidson 98-13 Radio Kit w/ Water-Resistant ASWC-1
This stereo installation kit has been engineered to help you install a 2" tall (Single-DIN) aftermarket radio into the original inner fairing of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, making radio replacement simple. The kit is designed to match the original look and feel of the inner fairing. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn't offer but requires this kit to make it fit. Our water-resistant AXSWC-WR interface is included with this kit to make installation even easier and keep the audio controls on the handlebars working with the new radio.
- Stereo installation kit designed to fit any standard 2" tall aftermarket radio with an ISO provision
- Water-resistant handlebar audio control interface (AXSWC-WR) is included to allow for the retention of the factory handlebar controls
- Includes electronic, magnetic antenna that can be installed in the fairing so that the factory rear-mounted antenna mast can be removed
- One-piece design with an included rubber gasket offers support and fends off moisture and vibration
- Made from the highest quality ASA plastic for an original factory-like fit and finish
- Includes brackets and hardware parts needed with detailed installation instructions
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Kit is also available without the handlebar control interface and antenna adapter as the 99-9600
Wiring and Antenna Connections:Wiring Harness
- 44-UA20 (included)
- ASWC-1 in water resistant enclosure (included)
- FL Models with a Fairing 1998-2013 (without factory amp, two speaker systems only)