NWG - 3M™ Heat Shrink 3/4 In - 6 in long Refill Pkg of 10
3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing offers an outstanding balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties for a wide variety of industrial and military applications. Rated for 135°C continuous operation, tubing is split resistant, mechanically tough, easily marked and resists cold flow.
Heat Shrink tubing is rated for continuous operation at -55°C (-67°F) to 135°C (275°F), and is designed to withstand elevated temperatures to 300°C (572°F) for short periods. Minimum shrink temperature for tubing is 100°C (212°F).
- Color: Black
- Ordering Size: 3/4” (19,0 mm) x 6” long
- Expanded I.D. (Min.): 0.750” (19,05 mm)
- Recovered I.D. (Max.): 0.375” (9,53 mm)
- Recovered Wall Thickness (Nominal): 0.030” (0,76 mm)
- Material: Polyolefin
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature: -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Voltage: 600 Volts Max.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Package contains 10 pcs